Re: [OM] Who likes trains? (3 film images)

Subject: Re: [OM] Who likes trains? (3 film images)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:02:59 +0200
Philippe, I'm not so sure that I agree about the qualities of the lens
being more important than the film in achieving the overall impression
of the image. I feel that light, composition, and film (for the dynamic
range and tonal rendering...) are even more important, but for enquiring
minds, all three of these were with the Mamiya Sekor-C 140mm f/4.5 Macro
(with some element separation that does not appear to affect the
output), shot on 6x7cm film.

Pan F is also by far my favourite in medium format, hence my "neglect"
of FP4.

Thanks for looking!

Dawid