Re: [OM] PPL: Last call - BW

Subject: Re: [OM] PPL: Last call - BW
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:46:06 +0200
It doesn't normally happen with a moosifiction, but the subject of this
picture has been totally altered by the change, in the pre moose version
I go straight to the gentleman on the left and follow his eye contact to
the guy on the right and its a very simple picture. in the moosified
version I go straight to the statue and then find the whole scene very busy.

its amazing how post processing can have such an effect, thanks for the
lesson.

IanW