Re: [OM] PPL: Last call - BW - Jez

Subject: Re: [OM] PPL: Last call - BW - Jez
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:35:20 +0200
Hi Jez

I post processed in the evenings as I spent the remainder of my
holidays converting the mess of the lawn and pond and digging out the
roots of the birch tree by hand, levelling the ground on the same
occasion by building a stone wall for Alice to have a vegetable
garden ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/205247-8/2010-PAW-08-Rainbow-Mutzenhouse-1150552-6.jpg
All gone, but the cherry-tree - I don't have shot of the current state
of affairs yet.

I NEVER watch TV, not even films or series except Barnaby on Sat
evenings with a glass of preferably old, Islay :-!
Days can then be longer, much longer :-)

Hope this helps.

Thanks again
Amitiés
Philippe