Re: [OM] PPL: People in Firenze, color

Subject: Re: [OM] PPL: People in Firenze, color
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 18:58:32 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Bob,

thanks for the friendly warning :-)

What I actually meant was that when you're travelling with just one film body,
a PS in very expert hands - Alice's - may fare better when it comes to finding
light where there ain't any and you've loaded the camera with 100 ISO film 10
frames before getting into that cave, or the scene requires colour and you
loaded BW or have just run out of film altogether, or even while hiking if you
hit upon wildlife requiring a long lens at once when the one sitting on your
film body is a wide or a macro because just then you had been concentrating on
a landscape or rocks or ferns. But this never happens, of course!

Do I save my scalp?
;-)

Thanks anyways
AMitiés