Re: [OM] PPL: People in Firenze, color- Mosse Jez and Bob

Subject: Re: [OM] PPL: People in Firenze, color- Mosse Jez and Bob
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:09:24 +0200
Alice would become suspicious if I did :-)

In fact all along the trip, and this also refers to the Roma shot
where your comparison is striking, I tried to INCLUDE people in he
setting rather than completely focus on them - it could be anywhere
then -, or as I previously did, wait until the place was empty or use
a tripod close down and set the cam to 100ISO, etc, to shoot the
monument or building alone. Indeed: a) I had little time to realyl DO
photography, and b) I have beautiful Art books I can consult for their
pro photos using LF and adequate lighting. This was at least
deliberate, a parti-pris, if not as successful as it could have been
otherwise.

But I agree on the fact that the post proc, framing, etc. can be
improved, and I'm very thankful for your help. Bag included or not ?
Magic!

Merci
Philippe