Re: [OM] E-7? was OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-7? was OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:43:12 -0500
> Please explain why.  I think Sony would have to have a death wish to do
> that after the rapturous success of the OM-D.  They'd be better off
> coming out with some really interesting glass.

Rapturous success? Well, maybe, maybe not. As mentioned before, all my
friends seem to be buying the OM-D, but I don't have many friends.

> Get a Canaan for your FF fantasies. :)

Well.......... That's pretty much a foregone conclusion. I'm just
trying to work out the timing. At the moment, the darkroom is sucking
Image66 dry. I don't buy stuff on credit anymore, so I'm just holding
out for enough dosh to buy what I want. I can't lean on the household
funds either, since those are going towards paint, maintenance and
other needed activities on the new house. Once we get over that hump,
I'm looking at Christmas/Birthday present. :) That 5Dmk3 is very much
on my short list, but I'm looking for a bargain price 5Dmk2. When I
say "short list", I mean that there isn't anything ahead of it. I can
dream about a NEX-FF, but the reality is, Canon is my camera future.
That's just the way it is. Karen says "absolutely no" to any more new
Olympus cameras. I agree with her for all the reasons she states.
We've hashed this out to a massive degree and have concluded, without
a shadow of doubt, that Canon is the way to go for my next digital
body. It's now just a matter of funds, and I have to get the darkroom
operational to get enough income rolling in to take care of that
aspect.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx