Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:32:34 +0200
A news comment here (there is some debate if the Netherlands should apply
for organizing the 2028 games) mentioned that the Olympics should be
regarded as a party. And if you want a nice party, it is gonna cost you. I
think that is a wise approach. A financial disaster emerges only if you've
fooled yourself into believing that it would actually bring some profit or
very low costs... but hey, you give lousy parties then.

So don't bother about money, just ask yourself: did you enjoy the party?

I did. Thanks, UK.

Best, Frank.