[OM] OT--Favorite Defrag Program?

Subject: [OM] OT--Favorite Defrag Program?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
Newish system has been very speedy with most of new large HD free,
defrag with Windoze utility was good enough. Stuff is again
accumulating after the clean sweep and reinstall  of essential
programs. Of the freebie defrag programs my nephew uses Defragler which
gets good reviews, is fast with a nice UI. I am not sure it places apps
and freq used files ont he speedy part of the HD. I tried MyDefrag. UI
is lousy but don't care that much. Boot time even seems better. Perhaps
there are better ones. Smart-Defrag looked interesting. Just seeing
what people like.

http://download.cnet.com/MyDefrag/3000-18512_4-10701976.html

http://download.cnet.com/Smart-Defrag/3000-2094_4-10759533.html

Digital packrat, fragmented, Mike