Re: [OM] They're coming around to my way of thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] They're coming around to my way of thinking
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:43:13 -0400
The Panasonic doesn't evidence the problems I described when told to
play a DVD.  But I haven't tried a Blu-ray disc yet nor have I tried to
attach to the net.  I was going to run a cat-5 wire down there since
it's almost directly below my router.  But I need to drill a hole in the
floor I know not exactly where and I haven't found a round-tuit yet.

Chuck Norcutt