Re: [OM] They're coming around to my way of thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] They're coming around to my way of thinking
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 20:20:08 -0400
While Kirk Tuck has actually bought himself a NEX-7 it appears that Mike
Johnston hasn't actually made the jump... lack of IS on the costly Zeiss
Sonnar 24/1.8 made him hesitate.  The NEX-7 is a fascinating camera but
Sony's abandonment of in-body IS (when the technology is already
available for the harder-to-do full-frame) is very disappointing.
Disappointing... but not surprising.  IMHO, Sony is one of the most
proprietary companies there is.  Anyone for a Sony memorystick to go
with your Fuji/Olympus XD card?  :-)

Chuck Norcutt