Re: [OM] Om-d aluminum grip

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-d aluminum grip
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:50:27 +0100
Hi Piers

Yes, thanks, they did.  This despite the uncontrollable attraction between
undergraduate and alcohol, preferably late at night (and in the face of an
inevitable early alarm call)!

The weather in Normandy was fine, the inhabitants friendly (again, despite the
noise generated by students, and despite their complete lack of French) and the
beaches still emotionally stirring for all (including aforementioned students).

I'm just putting together a small collection of photos.

Chris