[OM] Few Appleton Farm flutterbys from today

Subject: [OM] Few Appleton Farm flutterbys from today
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 23:20:33 -0400 (EDT)
Had an hour or so to go on excursion  with the MA chapter of NABA (No
American  B'fly Assoc).
It was 90 deg, humid, and mid day with harsh light.  It is easier early
in day If the B'flys are out as the light is better and the critters
less
skittish.

 A good turnout with perhaps 15 attendees.
A good 8 had cams with most common kit a Canyon APS-c with 100mm IS
Macro. One person had a 300/4 on extension which was a bit to haul
around.  One really nice summer Azure  landed multiple times on his
good-sized lens.   I had to change lenses in an attempt to take a photo
of someone taking a photo of the guy with the 300/4 trying to capture
an image of said summer Azure, but I was too slow.

Just a bit of time to do a quick nip tuck on a few.  "Slideshow" shows
them full screen.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Appleton-Farm-NABA-Outing-8-4/24565648_WLFTPC#!i=2006314114&k=gMWjnWK

Slow Poke Mike