Re: [OM] MFT lens corrections in ACR or LR

Subject: Re: [OM] MFT lens corrections in ACR or LR
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:08:44 -0400 (EDT)
Purist Moose writes:
>I'm not sure I see the point. A huge part of the attraction of m4/3 is
small size and weight. Adding big EF lenses doesn't seem such a big
deal to me. As I understand it, the proposed Kipon adapter only adds
aperture control, so they would still >be >MF. With a big stash of OM
mount lenses, with much better focus rings than AF lenses, I'm more
interested now in that option. Most of the OM lenses are better size
matches, too.

I had speciality lenses in mind such as your Tammy 90 macro though I
bet the Kiron 105 macro would perform well on the OM-D.
The CA on the 12-50 at the wide end seems easy enough to spot, IMO.
Whether it is enough to be objectionable, I don't know.
Thanks for the other comments.

Mike