Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 12:22:04 -0400
Ah, well, beach volleyball never really has done much for me. Neither men nor
women. <g> But I do have perhaps an unnatural affinity for the long history of
Horse Guards (particularly during the Napoleonic wars), and somehow beach
volleyball doesn't fit the picture. Maybe that's just me in my new status as
old fart. <g>