Re: [OM] E-1, Heal Thyself

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1, Heal Thyself
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:45:47 -0500
Jim (Elder Statesman) Nichols wrote:
> The E-1s can't be absolutely perfect, but as elder statesmen, they still
> carry their weight well.  Pairing mine with the center section of a 1978
> Leica WA showed me new capabilities.  All of the complaints about the
> corners of the images went away, and the brilliance remained.

Jim, I'm sorry that I haven't commented on that series of photos taken
with that combination. I'll blame it on my current life chaos. But
that combination is amazingly good. For some reason, the optical
characteristics of that lens perfectly match up to the sensor design
of the E-1. Those images have that meat-ptotato-veggy feel to them. A
well balanced visual meal.

AG

--
Ken Norton