Re: [OM] UltraFine Plus

Subject: Re: [OM] UltraFine Plus
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:20:22 -0500
Thanks for looking, Dawid.  I have 5 rolls of Pan F in 120 waiting in
the wings.  I may be doing some portraits over the weekend and intend to
try some for that.

I haven't really shot much BW in 35mm in a long time.  I am developing a
lot more interest in doing so because of the Mamiya.  In addition to the
Adox I had the impression you had enjoyed the Efke too?

Cheers,
Joel W.