Re: [OM] UltraFine Plus

Subject: Re: [OM] UltraFine Plus
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:34:39 -0500
> I usually feel the same way, in reverse.  On the other hand, it has been
> a long time since we've done any shooting together.  Who can remember?

Something tells me that we tend to push each other a bit.

That Burber? Birder? Burper? Oh, yes, BARBER guy kinda stole the show
that one time.

The last two trips to the UP included a lot of location scouting.
We'll need to spend some quality time north of Houghton. We should
take my 4WD, though, so we can make it out to the rocket range and
down some of the forest trails.

Speaking of the Birder guy, (not Barber guy), his collection of
Four-Thirds glass is mind boggling.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx