Re: [OM] Beers

Subject: Re: [OM] Beers
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:12:53 +0100 (BST)
Leaving for the States next Monday. Local Offie  (Off Licence) or Liquor Store
to our American brethren always has a good supply of bottled beers. My
favourites are the IPA style. Some of them are Very close to the British style
India Pale Ales. There are some good micro breweries in Colorado. I can't
wait.....
p.s. they also do Bass Export Pale Ale at a very reasonable price !!
Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK