Re: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]

Subject: Re: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:42:58 -0400
Two of our local supermarkets which carry a fair selection of beers also
have a "make your own six pack" offering.  For USD 9.99 you can choose 6
individual bottles from a rack that has perhaps 100 different varieties
of beer on display.  While there are some European, Japanese, Canadian
and Mexican beers on display most are from small, US craft brewers from
around the country.  Some I've heard of and some I've not.  Last night I
picked up a 6 different beers I've never heard of to try them out.  The
only problem is that if I find something I like it may never be found in
the store again.  Many of the selections are beyond what they normally
carry and the selections change frequently.  But that also means I get
to try many more beers.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt