Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:11:57 -0400
I did the same but my grid tells me there's a very slight rotation error
(needs to be tilted very slightly to the right).  Then I recalled that
sometimes, when I "correct" the perspective error in a building, I need
to slightly under-correct for it to look natural.  I think that's
because the eye sees the perspective distortion just as the camera does
but our brains correct most of it.  But if it's perfectly square it may
not look like we see the real world.  So I applied a small amount of
vertical distortion to tilt the building very slightly backwards and now
it looks like it should.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt