Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 02:05:08 -0700
On 7/15/2012 7:12 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
> Peter, I saved #2, viewed it with a grid and it's spot on, however the
> building verticals look like they are diverging !

Other clues tell us that the building is being shot from below. It's generally
best to slightly under correct, rather
than exactly correct, perspective of this kind. Other situations allow full
correction, but obviously tall things shot
from ground level just 'look wrong' fully corrected.

Better to notice how the image looks while correcting, as well as the grid.

Rectilinear Moose