Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:04:53 -0700
I probably like the first image slightly more than the second image because
not having the bottom cropped makes me think more about my expectations
that people are expected to be on the ground rather than the roof. The
second image draws my eye towards the people rather than bouncing between
them and the ground.

As far as keystoning or rotation goes, I am distracted by rotation but not
keystoning. With the pictures I take of real estate I try to remove
both. I'm amazed at how easily either can be detected/seen. When I'm
viewing a picture to decide if I personally like it, rotation almost always
detracts from the image but keystoning whether it is intentional or not
most often doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the picture (except pine
forests and canyons where it almost always does detract).

You did compose and capture a very nice image... at least I like it.

Jeff