Re: [OM] OT BW Photo: 7/12/12

Subject: Re: [OM] OT BW Photo: 7/12/12
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 14:33:35 -0400
That's true, And while I'm not an expert in the field, I suspect the
availability of materials will become more and more of a boutique matter, so
that at some point what comes out of the wet darkrooms of the future will bear
little resemblance to what came out in the past. But then we got past tintypes,
didn't we? <g>

--Bob