Re: [OM] OT BW Photo: 7/12/12

Subject: Re: [OM] OT BW Photo: 7/12/12
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:06:18 -0500
The exact same is true in the darkroom. Operator skill trumps technology
every time.

The bad thing about darkroom tech is that we are now seeing almost a full
generation gap between the experienced and skilled practitioners and the
next group of people taking it up. There is a loss of continuity.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx