Re: [OM] IMG: Kindergarten #44

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Kindergarten #44
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:51:48 -0500
> Before I could afford Leicas ;-)

Also before you travel around there without a minder?

Tina, a group shot like this is usually one of those things that will
put me to sleep faster than a thunk on the head. But this picture
brought me to a screeching halt. I absolutely love it. Each child has
the same pink skin. Each is bundled up against the elements. They're
all the same culture.

But look at those faces, the stances, the body language, and the emotions.

The kid on the far left obviously grew up to be a politician. The
second one a priest. The third one just wet her pants. The pant-legs
of the forth drew my attention in the thumbnail. Down to the right,
you have the one child hiding behind and then there is Ken Rockwell
making a face and standing behind the forth girl from the right.
Meanwhile, the far right child is on some other planet.

This is easily one of my favorite pictures that I've seen of yours.
This is a picture that I could stare at for hours.

AG
--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx