Re: [OM] OT: BOSTON Tips required

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BOSTON Tips required
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:54:42 +0200
Thanks Chuck :-)

You input might prove helpful even if
-she doesn't have a choice in the dates ... and
- the budget is what French public accounts still permit...

She has already been there, it was long ago now and your indications
on how safe travelling by public transportation is will certainly be
precious.

Thanks again
Philippe

Message forwarded to SWBO with love