Re: [OM] Fast and furious...

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast and furious...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 16:39:16 -0400
Yes, somewhat like the layering seen at lower right.  However, almost
the entire sky showed these narrow bands or layers and the boundaries
were very sharp and angular...not the soft, puffy look seen here.  The
nearest description I can give is as though the edges were cut with
giant pinking shears but whose teeth had curved edges to make a sort of
cartoonish wave form... with sharp points at the peaks of the waves.  I
don't believe I've ever seen anything like it before.

Chuck Norcutt