Re: [OM] Fast and furious...

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast and furious...
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:20:11 -0700
Chris

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                 IEEE Senior Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \              Email: christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        | |  | | \  '.       http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks