[OM] More OT BW

Subject: [OM] More OT BW
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:40:29 -0500
I had a failed roll of Shanghai GP3 developed in HC110, Dilution H.
Very blotchy.  I think I failed to agitate sufficiently in the
beginning.

That one roll was a gift from a friend, so I moved on to some Fuji Acros
I had in the fridge.  I pre-soaked and agitated more normally this time
and got some manageable negatives -- quite good really.  Here's the
first one on the roll:

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox

I tugged on the curve a little bit as the overall tones in the scan
seemed to give room for it.  Dunno if I went too far, but I kind of like
it.  The gardenia leaves are a very dark green.

This is with a new lens to me:  M-S C 180/4.5.  It's touted as a
portrait lens.  I think it's about equivalent to 80-85 in 35mm terms.
One of my favorite lengths and it focuses pretty close too.

Comments, suggestions, critiques welcome.

Joel W.