Re: [OM] Off List PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things

Subject: Re: [OM] Off List PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things
From: "Paul Schings" <pschings@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:26:27 -0400
Chuck,

What model Dell? My Dell of the same vintage (an E510) runs 64-bit windows
and apps fine, but the motherboard only supports 4GB RAM max. Of course,
more RAM is the main reason for going 64-bit in the first place. My son and
I recently built matching PCs from scratch - it turned out to be easier than
I thought.

Paul Schings