[OM] Off List PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things

Subject: [OM] Off List PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:25:06 -0700
On 7/3/2012 4:50 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:

> No mad rush to pay the Adobe tax, but likely will get it soon enough.

No Adobe tax this time. My younger son, his wife and their two cats are staying
with us for a while, until their new
apartment is ready.

People complain about kids moving back in, but we are having a delightful time
with them. And there really is an
apartment getting ready for them. :-)

Anyway, he gave me the gift of the CS6 Master Collection - bootleg. But I
didn't look a gift son in the mouth. I'd
rather have Adobe lose a few $ than not appreciate the gift. :-)

Adobe is clearly moving the CS stuff up in processor requirements. A couple of
the apps don't even install on 32 bit.
Time for a new computer.