Re: [OM] Was: IMG: Maria and Rosaura Perez Now: Desktop vs Laptop

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: IMG: Maria and Rosaura Perez Now: Desktop vs Laptop
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:49:06 -0500
If you want a huge performance increase in you computer, stop using
Adobe products.

The only photographic software I've seen that is any sludgier is
SilverFast.  My goodness, that is a tub of a program!

Sorry, Tina, but man alive is that program a dog. My computer is ONLY
an i5 with zillions of GB of RAM and an accelerated video processor
(it was configured for live video streaming and encoding), but that
program almost brings it to a screeching halt. The cooling fan kicks
on full tilt when that program is running. Once I get done
experimenting with the demo license, I'm unloading that puppy.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx