Re: [OM] Poppies

Subject: Re: [OM] Poppies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:44:04 -0400
When all else fails read the data.  See:
<http://www.farmdoc.illinois.edu/manage/uspricehistory/USPrice.asp>
which will draw you a graph of historical prices received at the farm,
not Kellogg.  Try the graph of average annual prices from about 1991 to
2011 for corn or any other starting year you want.  2012 annual data
shows 0 so going to the current year is not useful.

I'd have chosen USDA data except their site is too hard to navigate for
historical data.  Forecasts aplenty but historical data not so easy.

Chuck Norcutt