Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs

Subject: Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:55:35 -0400
I'm with Chuck. We lived outside of Homestead, FL - about three miles from
the back gate to the park when I worked for the Miami News and Miami Herald
in the early '70s. No problems on a sunny day... watch out after dark, or
you might hear one mosquito saying to another,

"Shall we eat him here, or take him back to the park?"

"Eat him here... if we go back, the big mosquitos will take him away from
us."

Old swamp rat Rick