Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs

Subject: Re: [OM] Silence of the lambs
From: Robert Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 11:55:15 -0700
Stop!! No depressing thoughts allowed!!! Your smart; your thinking! You're
doing something unique you love to do (another point to add to our list!).
Keep thinking; it'll come unstuck :-) Don't go back to the dark place. Keep
helping to grow the list now at:

1. People will pay a fair price for excellent services
2. Move on from the part of the business that has been taken over by the
Big Box syndrome.
3. Do what you truly LOVE to do. Potential customers will feel that and
that distinguishes you from the Walmart greeters!!

Wooo hooo! Were moving now!!!

(Hey this staying home with nothing to do is fun!)
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com