Re: [OM] IMG: Eye to Eye

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eye to Eye
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:59:33 -0700

> David,
>
> Are you familiar with the work of Doug Herr of Sacramento, who
> posts on the LUG?  He uses Telyts with, I believe, a Leica R8/DMR.
> His specialty is also birds, but he occasionally shows other forms
> of wildlife that he encounters.

Hi Jim!

Yes, I know Herr Herr.  The "Birdman of Sacremento" is also a member of the
LRflex list (no surprise there!), for which I am the admin.

In fact we have a print of his "Rocky Mountain Bunny Mouse" (a.k.a. Pika)

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/PoAW/ampika00.html

on our wall, right next to Dr. Ted's Wild Horses (the image that you first see,
on Ted's website).

I gave Doug my left over "travel charger" (http://tinyurl.com/7ucz2ct ) &
battery for my DMR. I no longer needed them after Leica destroyed my R8/DMR
combo.   (It's a long, sad story, that you don't want to hear. but it did bring
me back to Olympus!)

For those who don't know Doug, his website is worth a look.

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/