Re: [OM] IMG: Eye to Eye

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eye to Eye
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:27:12 -0700
Hi Jim!

I agree about the monopod alone swivel problem.  And, like you, I have two ZD
lenses that I am very pleased with. (The 12-60 & 50~200 SWD models.)

I found that the original Leica 2x vignettes with the 400/6.8 Telyt, when using
film.  But, with the smaller sensor of the 4/3 system I can use just the "sweet
spot", with great success and amazing "reach".   More often, I'll use the Oly
1.4x with the Telyt.  Still lots of reach, but easier to handle.

But only with both "belt and suspenders".

David.