Re: [OM] [OT] A couple more with tamron 24-70/2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A couple more with tamron 24-70/2.8 VC
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:44:22 -0400
All you have to do is contact Tamron Europe and request an International
Warranty for your lens.  This assumes you already registered your lens
with them for your 1 year warranty. They will fill it out and send it to
you.  If you come to the US, you bring the card with you to get warranty
service at Tamron USA if you need it.   3 day turnaround.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977