Re: [OM] [OT] A couple more with tamron 24-70/2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A couple more with tamron 24-70/2.8 VC
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:09:20 +0200
I don't understand this either, BUT I expect its pressure from the local
retailers, its a similar thing with DVD zones, what a stupid idea and
why?, I find these things frustrating especialy as an expat in a country
where I don't speak the national language well enough plus I want to
watch things with the original voices etc.

BTW I did see some mention/warning  of grey market lenses somewhere in
my dealings but I thought here in europe at least it meant the extended
warranty was not available to grey imports.  Mine is a bonefida swiss
one, but does that mean if I holiday in the USA and it breaks and I want
it fixed I can't.