Re: [OM] (OT) Ethical dilemma

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Ethical dilemma
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:56:11 +0200 (CEST)
Interesting indeed, also the comments below the post. I think the best
comment is this one:

"I believe that her conscience is troubled not because she respected his
wishes not to call an ambulance earlier, but because she knows that when
you think something is not right for you, that is the time to put down the
camera and walk away. Do I feel like this is something that has to be
photographed for the greater good or am I just exploiting the moment, this
is the tough question you have to answer for yourself."

Cheers,
Nathan

Op Wo, 6 juni, 2012 13:45, schreef Bob Whitmire:
> Something to chew on (no pun intended). From The Online Photographer.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/76a95re
>
> --Bob
>
> --

Nathan Wajsman