Re: [OM] [OT] Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:40:29 +0200
Thanks John,

I am almost  convinced, It is available here but it costs roughly the
same as the OM-D kit which surprisingly is not available here yet.

Maybe you could suggest to them that they do a premium version where the
lenses are checked and confirmed to be optimal, sort of like
blueprinting a car engine, It really shouldn't be necessary in this day
and age but I would gladly pay a little more to make sure I got a good
example, note to canyon do the same.