Re: [OM] [OT] Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:01:12 +0200
Hi John,

Handled as in had to adjust or just handled ;-)   I know that with
canyons version of 24-70 its pot luck to get a good one and am concerned
that the tamron may be the same, I have "wasted" so much money on lenses
in the past  I want to show that I have learnt from my mistakes. I don't
have the time/facility to buy three or four to test and keep the best
example.

I have an event coming up where I will be photographing "special"
children and I am thinking of getting one for that (although I will
probably use the canyon 70-200 for reach) and as a general single
walkabout/holiday lens.