Re: [OM] IMG: Squirrel in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Squirrel in B&W
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 06:41:38 -0400
I like the Neat Image best, though was it Neat Image or a focus thing. Makes it
look sharper. Also, I think less of the black and white conversion because of
the light blades of grass running in front of the squirrel. True, they're
bright in color, too, but they don't take control of my eyes they way they do
in black and white. I'd stick with color on this excellent portrait of a lawn
pirate.

--Bob