Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 5 - alternates

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 5 - alternates
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:01:25 -0700
On 5/10/2012 3:01 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I keep staring at it wanting it to sharpen up.  I think it needs to be
> either sharper or blurrier... either make it a photograph or else make
> it clear that it's not.

Although I've been playing with altering the focal qualities of some images,
this one is almost straight from the
camera, no sharpening, deconvolution or blurring at all. Only Levels to pull up
the slightly underexposed top. It's
interesting to have a lens that gives a clear focal plane, but not terribly
sharp.

Deconvolution doesn't do much useful full size, but works very nicely on the
web size. So here's your choices of both
amount of sharpness and DOF.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Home/SunSprite/_MG_6613.htm> :-)

Alternatives Moose