Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 03:38:42 -0700
On 5/10/2012 1:35 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
> On reflection I prefer the original, sorry.

Thanks for commenting. No point in being sorry. I am experimenting in several
different directions. Without feedback, I
know less than I would like to know.

Ctein's Wednesday column on TOP, "Art is a Popularity Contest, Not a Democracy"
is both interesting and right on point.
<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2012/05/popularity-contest.html>

I am interested for myself in the process of trying new things, how I feel
about the process and results, and whether I
like them or not. But I am also interested in knowing what others think of them.

Beating My Own Path* Moose

* And undoubtedly some dead horses ;-)