Re: [OM] Chris Cawford Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] Chris Cawford Indiana
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:44:50 -0400
Mel,

Thanks for checking out my work. I spent some time in Oklahoma last summer
while driving to New Mexico. Here are the photos from the trip:

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=41

A lot of them were done in Oklahoma. An interesting place, flat like
Indiana but much drier. Everything here is green during the spring and
summer! I lived in New Mexico for a couple of years and though the
mountains there are beautiful, I found the brown, dead landscape in NM
depressing. I'm used to green fields and tall trees, and rivers that
actually have water in them (most of them in NM are dry except when it
rains).

Here's a photo I did in Oklahoma in 2007, when I still lived in Santa Fe.
I wish I had more time to spend in your state exploring and photographing.
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=806&category=30

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography