Re: [OM] 120 million for The Scream, but a paltry 200 bucks for a piece

Subject: Re: [OM] 120 million for The Scream, but a paltry 200 bucks for a piece of history
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 10:00:42 -0500
On Thu, May 3, 2012, at 09:46 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Micro Four-Thirds is finally looking like it MIGHT have some legs, but
> do I really want to hitch my horse to that cart? I really don't know.
> We'll see how well I do in the fundraising department. I might get the
> OM-D just because it's a stout LITTLE camera that looks cool and is
> relatively inexpensive.

I believe they've turned the corner on the old saw that a crop sensor
doesn't provide the square MM to reach breakthrough IQ.  Like Chuck, I'd
really like to see an EVIL FF body though.

I'd want to take it out for a few laps.  Is Olympus bringing on the
lenses that justify this?  I just have no idea.

Joel W.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...