Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 21:11:23 -0700
On 5/2/2012 12:31 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Temptation is high, very high. It looks like a VERY nicely spec'd
> camera for a thousand bucks. The problem I have with it is the
> burned-factor from Olympus. It's hard to get excited about it after
> Olympus did the "screw you" routine to the customer base again. The
> brain says that the camera is a bargain. The heart is no longer
> interested.

Sheesh! It's a camera, a tool, dood. It's not a marriage. (Well, OK, I have
known marriages that didn't last as long as
your relationship with the E-1.)

Pretend the name is covered with tape. If it does what you want, as well or
better than the others you are considering,
and the price is right, why not?

Looks like a mighty fine camera. After all these years, Oly looks to have done
a first class job of design and
implementation, with IQ right up there. If I were looking, it would be on my
list.

Oly Moose