Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:42:26 +0200
Joel, I did not mean to say that the m.4/3 lenses do not perform well, as I
believe they do (just as almost any Olympus lens ever made). I only referred
to the impossibility to make photos with shallow DOF with aperture 6.3 as
maximum at 50mm on a 4/3 sensor. Bokeh can be just as good with those
apertures, but will occur further behind or in front of the focused subject.

Wiliam