Re: [OM] FM review by FM of D800 and OM 5DIII

Subject: Re: [OM] FM review by FM of D800 and OM 5DIII
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:35:24 +0200
This is of course very off-topic for an OM mailing list but... the
Nikon D800's sensor seems to be at least one whole generation ahead of
the Canon's latest - Nikon has leapfrogged Canon since the release of
the D3, and Canon has never even vaguely caught up. The 5DIII sensor
looks like a cellphone camera in comparison to the D800's in the
shadows.

But both are such ugly, beastly, huge blobby camera designs, ugh. I
came from the canon DSLR world, but the OMs have made me used to a
level of design finesse which is just totally lacking in these
cameras. Not to worry, the Fuji X-Pro 1 will see them both right :-)

Dawid